Storage is most useful when people need to move their possessions to a safe place and relocation is one of the top reasons why customers use it.
College students use storage when moving to dorms or back home. These units are usually used on a short term basis during summer and winter recesses.
Other clients use storage to relocate for business, pleasure and/or downsizing to a new home. Luckily for most, this can be done in a short amount of time!
The top 10 reasons why you should consider using storage during a move:
- Saves time; Hire people to do move your stuff and store it away!
- You can lease on a month-to-month basis
- Flexible and easy to lease for long or short term use
- Less costly than paying a home rent or mortgage
- Immediate move-ins and access (Rent a unit and move-in on the same day!)
- You can collaborate with moving companies to move your stuff
- Don’t need to physically be on site to move in (not available at every storage location)
- Makes downsizing easy and clutter free
- Allows more work space in your home
Self-Storage is great for quick and professional relocating solutions. It saves money, time and is hassle free!